Just some of the buildings we manage

As a boutique Property Management Company in Mayfair, we manage some of the most exclusive estates in prime London.
Here are some of the properties that we are proud to service:


Heron Place

Heron Place is a mixed use block developed by the Heron Corporation in the 1960s.  It still retains its trade mark heron sculpture, fixed to the side of the building just off Marylebone High Street

Lansdowne House, Holland Park

Lansdowne House was designed by the Scottish architect William Flockhart and constructed in 1905 as six purpose built artist studio flats. The construction was paid for by South African mining-magnate Sir Edmund Davis who was a keen supporter of the arts.

The property has long been associated with the arts and was up until recently used as a recording studio with such acts as the Sex Pistols having recorded their first attempt at Anarchy in the UK at this address. The property is now comprised of 13 self contained residential flats.

9a Dallington Street

Converted property located in the heart of the Clerkenwell in London.

16WestHalkinStreet

16 West Halkin Street

This building is a fine example of the master builder Thomas Cubitt’s Regency style property on the Grosvenor’s Belgravia estate. The street is named after Halkyn Castle, a Grosvenor family property in Flintshire.

The property is located in the heart of Belgravia and defines the visionary work of the famous surveyor Thomas Cundy.

Cochrane Close

Cochrane Close is a delightful old building in the heart of St John’s Wood. A stones throw from St John’s Wood station, meaning quick roots into the busy Oxford Circus and Soho, offering a wide range of luxurious services; including shopping, restaurants and bars.

22 Collingham Gardens

This is a very smart Victorian building located in South Kensington and has been under Burlington Estates’ management for several years.

Widley Road

Widley Road is a purpose built estate of mansion flats located in Maida Vale. Extensive internal and external upgrade works have taken place at this building over the last four years.

New Hereford House

This building was originally constructed in 1929 by the famous architect Sir Edwin Lutyens. The building is a fine example of his work, which imposes itself on the corner of Park Street and Oxford Street with strong references to classic Greek architectural styles.

This is another example of a high end prime property managed by Burlington.