To find out more, please contact us020 7499 3207 firstname.lastname@example.org
Offering excellent river frontage on the Thames, Old Swan Wharf is a beautiful more traditional style of building compared with other newer steel and glass structures in this location.
This building is a fine example of the master builder Thomas Cubitt’s Regency style property on the Grosvenor’s Belgravia estate. The street is named after Halkyn Castle, a Grosvenor family property in Flintshire.
The property is located in the heart of Belgravia and defines the visionary work of the famous surveyor Thomas Cundy.
This building was originally constructed in 1929 by the famous architect Sir Edwin Lutyens. The building is a fine example of his work, which imposes itself on the corner of Park Street and Oxford Street with strong references to classic Greek architectural styles.
This is another example of a high end prime property managed by Burlington.
This building is very fine example of a grade II stucco period property dating from 1862. It has a period wrought iron glazed canopy above the steps and is a typical property to be found on the Holland Park Estate.
Leathermarket court is a very smart new build build estate of 107 flats located in SE1. The property is situated in an area which has contrasting examples of the built environment from the very new such as the Shard to the old historic buildings from the Leather industry that used to dominate this area for example the old London Leather Exchange.
The original property on this site suffered severe bomb damage and was rebuilt in the late 1940s by Westminster City Council. The property was constructed to meet local need for housing, but with the introduction of the Right to Buy policy the building is now 75% privately owned.
These properties were constructed in the 1930s to accommodate the need for city workers in London. The estate is comprised of 144 flats and is a very fine example of 1930s architecture and space standards, with the estate gardens blending in with the garden squares of Notting Hill.